An Agility Solutioning Boutique
We believe nobody can know or do everything but everybody can know and do something and together create greater good for all through collective efforts and wisdom.
AgileVirgin started in 2015 as a meetup for community to come and learn together. Later as the community grew, AgileVirgin became India-wide communities of practice (CoPs) of Lean, Agile, DevOps, Orgnizational Development, Business Agility, Gamification, Visual Thinking, Product Thinking, Engineering, Continuous Delivery and various other knowledge domains, which are needed by Professionals in the IT and Software enabled industries to be able to generate value at their work, and be able to propel their careers in desired direction.
With the same intention, AgileVirgin runs multiple learning programs across the year in the form of Un/Conferences, Bootcamps, Workshops, Open Spaces, Coaching & Mentoring Cohurts, Retreats and Open Houses.
Further, to help organizations achieve and sustain needed Agility and continuous improvement, AgileVirgin started offering Consulting, Training and Coaching services to the Industries, and also started bridging them with the qualified professionals. Today, AgileVirgin has rich pool experienced consultants who can offer custom solutions on:
- Business Agility
- Strategic Consulting
- Assessments, Workshops, Training Solutions (Certified & non-Certified)Technical
- Agility/Agile Engineering (XP, DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Delivery)
- Coaching & Mentoring across the organization, Role-based coaching
- Agile event management such as hackathons, lean coffee, Problem Solving, Roadmap & Big Room Planning etc.
- Agile Capability Building (Centre of Excellence, Community of Practices, Internal Events)
- Agile start-up engineering team for your product development.
Serve (Y)our Community with us:
Community is core of our existence, nobody flourishes in silo. We believe nobody can know or do everything but everybody can know and do something and together create greater good for all through collective efforts and wisdom. As a country-wide communities of practice we have created various programs for holistic development of Companies and Professionals. If you want to serve communities then join us our Servant Leader for these programs. We announce all these programs and call for their Servant Leaders on following 3 channels:
- Meetup (https://meetup.com/agilevirgin)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/agilevirgin)
- Slack (https://join.slack.com/t/agilevirgin/shared_invite/zt-tbnlq6np-UcZUFnBpVT_eciqeWJO7Aw)
Join these channels to stay connected.
In case you need any help from us for your community development, then please contact us . We shall do our best to help you reach your goal.
Join and Support Women in Agile and Tech:
Started in 2017 by Deepti jain, Women In Agile and Tech is a collective effort to the bridge gap and create platform for more women and non-binary voices, providing a path to support and amplify a diverse and empowered community. It’s a platform where one woman helps another to build a sustainable network that extends the support year round, to women and allies within their network. The purpose of this initiative is to bridge gap between, and create platform for, women and non-binary voices, providing a path to support and amplify a diverse and empowered community so that they can:
- Uplift each other on personal and professional front
- Learn from and offer support to each other
- Create initiatives and programs that fulfil them personally and professionally
Women In Agile and Tech is a collective effort to the bridge gap and create platform for women and non-binary voices, providing a path to support and amplify a diverse and empowered community. It’s a platform where one person helps another to build a sustainable network that extends the support year round.
Started in 2018, today Women in Agile and Tech (WAT) is an office of 15 Offcers who run various Global Programs in collaboration with AgileVirgin. In addition to Lean-Agile-DevOps,